Monday, July 30, 2007

Mercruiser 120 Hp Fuel Consumption

Volterra

Strange but true I came back unscathed from the adventure of Volterra.
Tuesday morning I left with Antonella Spezia (I forced her to travel map in hand and then said the second pilot), after some 'speed we managed to find the right way and the weather began to improve miraculously, so we spent the afternoon in Volterra. Once you have decided to return home took us forty minutes to find the parking lot where we had left the car, then off to home. A Apart from the fact that my parents would not still believe I went so far is only because there is a set book, all right, of course my father still creeps in that it was a trip designed to meet the local boys ... nothing could be further from reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment