Monday, July 23, 2007

Pink Italian Dressing

nothing I finished HP I think spoiler ...

Wow! I have just emerged from a marathon two-day Harry Potter, you mean the time it took to read HP and the Deathly Hallows. I do not know if this is the case to comment directly on the blog, since a mica mine did and was studded with protests from people who accused them of ruining the ending ... so I'll stay vague: the whole story somewhat 'predictable (or maybe it seems to me now that I think I understand how they are structured most of the novels) but it seems the final chapter by any stretch fanfiction (that JK Rowling was tired of writing and decided to search the internet for inspiration?) . Nevertheless, it could be worse so I'm pretty satisfied, and the rest if not I would stay awake until 4 in the morning to finish the book.

Domai among other things finally go to Volterra, partial location in New Moon, my back ... when I say we do not want to risk my father do not panic by accident and decided to send me to train!
If I come alive I'll let you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment