Friday, July 13, 2007

Original Gay Clip Homemade

Disasters

Damn! We still believe ... all over! I mean of course the graduation exam that required considerable effort on my part and sacrifice. Of course this year with the external commission was half a massacre: incompetent teachers (especially that of Italian did not even know where to begin to interrogate a class V), the president and the fool to the nth external commission that has not moved a straw to save us ... so nothing new. Despite these misadventures announced we have come out alive, safe and sound.

Another company is successfully concluded the search of the house to the university: from September will share an apartment in Genoa 4 girls ... a real challenge for me, being an only child words like sharing and collaboration are part of me outside in the family, not to mention how much I have denied in the household, but then I'll have to start somewhere ...

In last announcement that I went to the cinema to see HP with my dear friend Antonio, ignoring that we could hardly hold the various comments to suit the length of the projection, I can be satisfied in the end ... of course to give a full review should review it at least once (expect to come out on DVD), but nothing compared to the havoc that has been done for the third! OMG not

0 comments:

Post a Comment