Thursday, August 9, 2007

Where To Buy Quo Makeup Brushes

Eclipse SPOILERS

TEXT CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ECLIPSE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS READ.

I'm desperately trying to contain the ever forward with regard to reading Eclipse, released in the U.S. yesterday. The other day I pre-order it when I remembered not having a credit card linked to e-bay, now I have to wait several days to be able to order, not to mention the time I'll have to wait before I should send it.
Since I've been so good not to say almost anything on the last book of HP would now like to briefly talk about Eclipse, because unfortunately this time there is nobody to hear my complaints. Because of
My impatience is directly went on a forum and I read the summary and the various comments of some American girls ... it seems Bella is not changed (this was obvious there was not seen to be hoped that a fourth book is being written) I also think I understand it has a sort of relationship with Jacob (stupid), but in the end, however chooses Edward (but should be?). Edward the most important thing is the official proposal kneeling and she accepts, so Alice is responsible for preparing the wedding for the summer, after which Edward "Promises They can be intimate" and that the transform. Of course there's the whole story with Victoria, but in my opinion is unattractive and therefore do not report it.
hope that the next book in the saga will end, I have no intention of being left with a "settilogia" as in the case of Harry Potter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment