Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vegas 2 Bedroom Suites

ai_tsukino @ 2007-08-16T22: 34:00

Thank goodness the phone line was reconnected by the time the other day the phone did not work and therefore no internet! No internet, no orders on e-bay, no nothing!
Now that I finally connected with the rest of the world can buy easily eclipse ... among other things are really proud of myself for managing to persuade other people to read this series (do not read a book is like recommending a movie .. sometimes it is a business). The first goal I have achieved thanks to my friend Antonio, who sporadic reader has become an obsessed fan (thankfully not like Harry Potter), style "by Edward hands down!", and secondly with regard to my cousin (a real bookworm who claims to read my blog regularly, but does not comment due to laziness ... shame Anna between these relatives are not rude!).

Last night I went to a Chinese restaurant with two friends, ignoring the substance that we have presented as "salsa" was clearly ketchup (do not know if a food is typical of oriental cuisine, but I doubt it) in an excess of confidence in my friends decided to bring the sticks themselves. It was not a great idea, the food is finished a bit ' everywhere and the owner staring at us with an eyebrow raised, fortunately my setting for the Oriental culture has allowed me to eat quietly, to be served something to eat rice with chopsticks from my mother for a year! At the end of the meal, although admittedly I'm sober, I also had to swallow of brandy ... unbelievable! (But the brandy is a drink also Chinese?)

Yesterday I was playing The Sims on play station, I was more or less reached the end of the game, too bad as I was running I had the brilliant idea to turn off the console without thinking as if I had not read a thousand times a warning that says not to do it all ... so I cheerfully lost all data ... that idiot ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment