Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Is The Largest Size Curling Tong You Can Get

Queen Bee Queen Bee fam.1.2

This update will be a bit 'short

MILLY: ahh, this birth I was exhausted
And it is only the first of many my dear
MILLY: I hate you

Moment jelly
MILLY: Cucci Cucci

And here comes the moment of the birthday

It becomes a beautiful toddler

Moment jelly

And now to learn how to walk

And then Elizabeth must learn to speak
Elizabeth Enghe Enghe
Um ok perhaps we need to do a little 'practice

short guys O_o

And here we must teach to use the potty to Elizabeth

And finally it's time to grow to Elizabeth

Elizabeth: I did not want to grow and become
this beautiful girl

And then the cake just after Milly
MILLY sling on your computer, but I want to leave in peace??
no, my dear

But Eli (I'll call it that) is to sling TV to watch her favorite documentary
Eli, wow I did not know that children are so
O_o

You should go to sleep in your bed
Eli ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
Forget it -.- "

You are still attached to the PC
MILLY: Yeah, you have a problem?
I've had too many with you
MILLY: mha, you're just strange creators
sim that is you are sooo weird -.- "

And finally helps her daughter with her homework
MILLY: 8x8 is 88 then
oh my dear, and perhaps better to help make someone else
Eli, you know the mom is sucking very good puppy 8x8 makes 64


And now it's up to Carl to help her daughter
Carl: The art.det.masch.sing =
dog = n.comune of male animals. sing. conc. prim. E =
Cong.
cat = animal n.comune masch.sing.conc.prim. Eli
: WoW Dad is that you're good ^ _ ^ I can say loud


MILLY: Ohhh, that sleep zzzzzzzz
mha, I'm not interested in anything you have been too much time on the computer and you're tired Death is good

and this update is finished


0 comments:

Post a Comment