Friday, February 4, 2011

What Does A Nipple Piercing Mean

1.1

start with a redesign of both the sim, Stiles first

And Ross

E. ....... finally kiss

in exactly the same time the marriage


And to celebrate a bit ' Fiki of Fiki

And Ross is dedicated to art, if I have to be honest I draw better

After this painting orribilante row to work

You still have the nerve to sell that picture?? Bha, you're just strange sim

Do not tell me that you took the flu?

O_o Noooooo: You're pregnant!! I preferred the influence !!!!!!( not have the money !!!!( wehheehhe)

Wow you are making great strides in art

And here comes the moment of birth

It comes a beautiful girl, Angelica


And this update is finished, I think to be able to update by tomorrow (I think you post too quickly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment