Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fleetwood Wilderness 3000cl Owners Manual

Fam.1.1

Here I am with my new Queen Bee
You Milly Center, our queen bee

MILLY: Have you seen what a beautiful house?
Yes, but remember you're not barbie

MILLY: I hate this computer!!
If the cracks I'll break you

This is Carl Brown, Run
MILLY: ready

MILLY: You know I have to do 60 children with 10 boys, 6 for each boy
CARL: Oo

Yuppy, the kiss

well done guys

Uh-hu Fiki Fiki and jingle, center the first time

and immediately goes for the hacker and just finished here pop a

You broke my pc
MILLY: I'm sorry I did not affixed
Pop 2

and comes the moment of birth
MILLY: EH AH UH IH OH

It comes a little girl, Elizabeth

This update is finished, in the next update there will be birthdays and nascite.BY BY

0 comments:

Post a Comment