Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tech Decknegozi Online

ღ Princess in your World

Princess in your world

With one hand I touched the edges of the polished table in the living room.
I never knew that wood was, what tree it came from and why I did so much anger at that moment.
A long-suppressed anger, denial, locked in some kind of cell of my fragile heart. An anger that was triggered by awareness.
I had lost. Forever.
The truth made its way in my memory like a hungry snake on the prowl. And in my case ... In search of pain. Of hidden suffering, in muted whispers, tears.
Closed eyes, but it was as if I had not ever done.
His image emerged from the dark depths in which I was imprisoned and the sight filled me with his sweet smile.
Alexander ...
Upset shook my head furiously biting her lower lip. He squeezed his fists so hard that my knuckles turn white, and I conficcai nails in the white skin.
The blood started to come out heavy.
Well, I had done it again.
I spotted my wings, I was nourished by false hopes and now I can only insult him, hate him.
again.
- Cur ... - hissed, unable to hold back the tears as well. - Bastard! - I screamed, louder.
I wanted you to know the furniture, the walls of the damn house, neighbors, bystanders, cars and everything All ...
. They had to know.
had to stop and listen to my cries, which were overhanging any other sound, and understand.
Understand cursed world we lived, even destroy, our ship stopped here while the seconds, minutes, hours and years spent relentless.
And we, the powerless in our stability, we watched them impassively. What was the weather?

Shy, Charlotte crossed the threshold of the apartment.
latter was spacious, tidy, clean. It did not seem the house of a boy.
furniture, well-aligned to the right of every room, were accentuated by their bright colors: bright red, blue, orange ...
The girl could not suppress a laugh out of the cushions in the form of a monkey on the five seats that reigned in the hall .
- Hey ... - A whisper the startled, suddenly. - It's rude to laugh at others ... accessories -
The girl turned around, pointing to a smile, and saw him.
Leaning against the door frame, Alex showed off its charming and not unattractive.
The blonde hair ash formed a tangled mass, slightly wet, and her eyes were scanning greed with the newcomer.
- You're too beautiful to be truly mine. I do not. - The young man shook his head, laughing nervously. - As I suspect that at times I'll wake up and you will have only a dream. A perfect dream tremendously. -


smiled bitterly. What was true those words, as he was right. Yet there was a piece
wrong with what he had said, sounds so melodic that I lose my head again. I
I I had just woken up from the spell.
not him.

Charlotte blushed, softened. So he went, full of sweet promises, and squeezed him.
Alexander returned the embrace with desire, whispering I love you one thousand
ear. His vision was crystal clear
a trap for the young man who, in fact, I craved more of what is permissible. - Um ... Dinner? - He asked, between a stolen kiss and a sigh.
He laughed. - I had intended to serve as soon as I arrived, but ... -
- Ma? -
- But I think there is something better to do, if you do not mind. - The actions that followed were a clear plan for that evening.
- No, quiet, go ahead. - She answered, looking at him intently. - Indeed we do. - He corrected himself, bursting laughing.
The boy did not need to repeat twice and lifted a weight suddenly. Ignoring the protests of the beloved, and carried her over to the lounge table and began to kiss her there, with more transport. His lips traveled
delicate forehead, cheeks, neck, up to the neckline of the tank top that revealed a healthy breast.
- Te l 'I told you you're my fairy? -
Charlotte nodded, squinting. - And you're the one who ordered me to love. -
- Well, maybe I exaggerated ... I should not have ... -
- NO! - The girl laughed again and again. - Stupid, you're wonderful! -
- indecisive girl, eh? - That said, moved a lock of his soft black hair behind his ear.
It was their night.


The last tear gleamed across my cheek slowly, digging into the skin and leaving a trail of bitterness.
The dried, before slipping on the floor and abandon yet another memory.
Defeat, I sank down on one of the chairs. I took a deep breath to fight tears, the sobs that were crumbling my coldness.
In my mind I had built my crystal palace, stiff and cold, I had decorated the most beautiful colors, it was perfect for hiding from reality.
should have been my last refuge.
And now I was losing too.
I watched him fall, under a little pressure from the wind, and with him my illusions.
silly illusion of a seventeen year old who died too young.
Illusions of love, madness, I danced around. Cruel, cruel, merciless.
Stop! Stop it!
I jumped up. I had wheezing and did not know why.

The heralds fall the curtain of darkness over the city.
There is silence, but already the streets smell of pain.
An unexpected light pierces the darkness, the treads, and strikes Alexander.
never heard screams, bombing of suffering, good-byes.
Needless to say, is the end.
And there, beside the road, the boy's body is getting colder, to become immaculate statue.
Dead.


I had finished all my tears. And their bitter steam was lost with him.
him that with his death I had destroyed.
he, too selfish, she had saved to give myself another smile.
I hated him with every shred of my soul, because I would not ever closer union among those who knew the welcoming arms of boundless love.
Call me crazy, call me silly, but I could not without his own presence.
It was my drug, shortly before.
And what do you do when the dose end ... forever?

I left in a hurry from his apartment, trying to suppress all the memories that were connected to it. With brisk reached my bike, parked in front of the building.
I jumped aboard and started the engine, which produced a roar left.
I ignored him, as I ignored the rain that I was completely wet, and fled.
Far from the truth, I wanted to bury.

A mad dash to save my broken wings. A mad dash to retrieve
hopes dashed. A mad rush
for him.
I reached the edge of a precipice, indecipherable expression on my face streaked with drops of water.
Demons of my thoughts, demons that I would take her to despair.
laughed. I was not desperate
. I was in love .
For what is love if not breakable chains that trap you in a bubble of dew, in a dream in which the fate does not count?
sketched a smile and I ran a hand through his hair. They were wet, like my soul betrayed. All
did not make sense without my angel.
Life itself, that crazy white hourglass of sand, had become a faded memory in front of the desire to find him.
find him and then kill him with kisses. Tie me with a rope bound: plug his wings only to have it next to my person forever.
smiled. We were both selfish and selfishness two creatures were dying.
got off the bike, my legs trembling because of the cold that enveloped the wilderness.
For the last time I looked up into the sky.
For the last time I drew a sigh. For the last time
trampled down the frozen earth, which had granted me the most beautiful of dreams and soon after I had ripped from his hands. He had torn, burned with the flame of death and had left only black ashes.
I advanced a step, courageous.
My heart sank, I closed my eyes.
few more inches and I would fall. I would fall into oblivion and fantasies.
- For you. Remember that. - I whispered, panting. - Now you owe me a favor. -
jumped.


*** The fall was an excruciating caress.
And while life was lost in my constant cry, but my suffering was blunted by a terrible blow, that's his voice.
You're the princess of my world, Charlotte.
If I still could, I would have laughed, cried, of that one sentence. Short, but incisive, with a sweetness that was hurting. Too bad.
I pointed to a face that would resemble a smile. What was funny
death.
I had been killed by his , from my, by our love.

Alex, even though your world has been broken, crumpled and destroyed in one crazy midsummer night, I will return to be your princess.
can no mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment