Sunday, July 6, 2008

Haunted Houses On The Eastern Shore

♪ ღ A Little Pain

A Little Pain

Travel to the moon Kimi wa Nemuri
yume wo toku Dare mo Inai
hoshi no hikari ayatsurinagara


unknown dancer, I move my feet for the first time. Dawn is
away, an old memory of light scattered in the pain never delivered. I
surrounding a cloud of melancholy, he shakes in his arms and pale, unstoppable, moving at will the strings of my life.
Helpless, I look up to the queen of darkness. Moon.
Lovely lady silver crosses the gates of despair, a symbol of graceful beauty.
reach out to touch her, unable to restrain myself.
I want to fly. I want to get there.
No matter the duration of the journey, the madness of the race, the wind whipping the leaves of cherry trees that bend. I want to take this journey. with you. If you close
eyes and pretend to sleep, you can do. We can do it.
Only two of us. Lovers in this world, angels in the sky.
And no one can stop us, while the stars of the night we turn the sweetest smiles of light.

Tsuyoku wasureta naru tame Kitto futari nara Egao
torimodosu


All this time I tried to play on this ruined stage, but most still do, the more I lost my true essence.
I lost my smile , you know?
do not know where to go and try, perhaps in your memory. Maybe in your heart.
Tell me ... If we all find him?

KidZui'm

here waiting for you Ima to wa mirai ga chigau attemo
I'm here waiting for you
Sakebitsudzukete
Kitto kokoro wa ito wo tsunagu tagutteru
Ano koro no watashi me wo samasu
you ni No need to cry


Under light of a new light, surplus to you, uncertain. Try to understand?
Try to understand my vision, my words, my desire?
you have any idea of the beat of my heart as I approach slowly and closer to you? While I hope
causes pangs of euphoria throughout the body?
Another step and I'll be in front of your trial.
And just as I do to touch you, to caress that your skin full of gentle warmth, I see you disappear. In front of my eyes become pain.
Ghost of a theater in ruins, shattered illusion of my love.
But, anyway, I'm here waiting for you.
Even if tomorrow can be different from this present, although there will be a tomorrow, I'm always here waiting for you.
I await the sound of your breath, waiting for your lips are based on my own, erasing the bitter taste that suffering has resulted.
Locked in this prison air, keep screaming.
I am sure that my heart is rewinding the tape that binds us, the thread that unites us in this joyous circle of secrets and passions.
And when everything is over, when he will write the word end, myself the swagger of the past resurface, will awaken from their long slumber called life.
I have to restrain myself, there is no need to cry.
I do not have to pay a single tear.

Travel in silence
Te wo nobaseba fureru
noni Kimi wa Sore Tooie
wa Omoide no naka no koto


walked in silence, exhaling the last breath of an old life.
I know that you're by my side in this tortuous journey that will take me to the moon, but I can almost hear Thee, stretching a hand toward the horizon.
And you're far away,
too far ... So much so that in my memory seems to be clear, perfect figure without blemish.
The memory does not make you justice, my angel.
continues to move forward in search of a precipice.

kikoeru Koe ga me wo Chiisana itami sae tojireba
Itoshiki


found that when I drop her eyes, denying the view, I feel your voice. He sounded so melodic, so tender, so nostalgic ... remember this velvety symphony, I feel a new pain. An indescribable pain, a pain that tears the soul. But even this small
suffering dear to me. Unbelievable.
shake my head, and I stop.

Mitsume

I'm here waiting for you Kaze ni hitori fukare mayottemo
I'm here waiting for you Sora wo
Miage Zutto kokoro wa you wo
hirogete mamotteru
Ano koro no kimi ga furikaeru made
No need to cry


Look . Fix your attention on me and show me one more time your pale blue eyes, give me the chance to drown in your sea, I let them stay.
will seem crazy, silly a girl who asks too much, but I'm always here waiting for you.
Even if I lose in the din of the wind or if you were at the mercy of a force superior to mine, no longer moves a step.
I'll wait.
careful, because my heart will protect you always and forever. I am yours. I can not go back, we both know.
I tend my hands, my lips ripple in a shy smile.
Turn around and look.
There is no need to cry.

(Feel something. Feel nothing
Listen Closely. Listen Closely)
Wide open ears
Disarm the dream tickler
In the constant moment
(You will find me Where it's quiet
Listen Closely Listen Closely)
Let the blood flow
Through all the spaces Of the universe


smile again, until this simple movement is not becomes more convincing, more spontaneous. Free to enchant the sky and the earth.
I lean to a stately tree, I think it's an oak. On my back I feel the rough wood slightly scratched.
laugh.
careful, you feel it? Feel my emotions? In this constant when you open your ears ... and to disarm the distraction of your dreams. Let these affollino laughter in your mind.
only way to be found. Why I'll be where there is peace, I will be in all areas of the universe.
For you, for you alone.

KidZui

I'm here waiting for you Ima to wa mirai ga chigau attemo
I'm here waiting for you
Sakebitsudzukete
Kitto kokoro wa ito wo tsunagu tagutteru


You know, right? I'm still here, under the motherly cloak of night, waiting for you.
I will be steadfast, tenacious as you've always wanted you.
I expect to see you jump out at any moment, shouting surprise, but usually the stupid illusionaria.
But I do not care.
I feel that soon I will return what it once was, and I'll join you.
are here waiting for you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment