Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Runny Nose Hiatal Hernia

day to forget

RECIPE FOR A CAKE TO BE EVIL IN ENVELOPE

1: you want a cake, but not knowing how to cook, then buy a bag of those in the refrigerated (those "there are none I'm making the cake")
2: Follow all instructions on the back.

So far so good, the cake should cook 30-35 minutes, unless ....
A: You do not live in Genoa
B with some friends to study at university
C: you do not have a gas oven
D: you trust the instructions

If these are your prerequisites you can bet that that cake will end up being above and below burned raw.
GREETINGS! Other


topic, today I had an optional exam in German, I have not delivered, it does not bother me, I will take the final exam this part. Except that people who had studied much less been able to copy the ones who were prepared, and then probably take a high mark. I know that I should concern about what others do, but there are still upset.

add a touch of bad luck for the day that we are this morning in class (lecture only just started), I dared to sneeze, and then the nose started to bleed. I spent 40 minutes in the bathroom to try to stop the bleeding that I was removing qulache liters blood ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment