Monday, October 29, 2007

Ot Tibia 8.60 9999999999999x

About the past days.

Recently, a lot of things happened. First: I played on the championship on Wednesday at five, then made a friend at a concert near Moscow (in Lytkarino) where Ruzhero sang (Handel), and Suzanne, and even played a Bach aria with variations. Everything was just amazing, especially the hairdo alla Alla (due to a thousand and one braids, carefully braided girlfriend and left me on the night) But most importantly, presamoe !!!!!! Halloween - Samhain, which is normally celebrated in my Sunday! (Photo report will be back later, since pre-war machinery is not furychit) It was great - it's true, instead of twenty only twelve people, but all - my friends and new people in our discordant team - Dima, who is now adopting a break :-) Incidentally, he looks very similar to one of my friends, which, however, come and could not (involved saving the world, I suppose). It is said that the minutes of laughter prolongs life. In this case, all the participants party will live forever :-)))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment