Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mountain Blade Modules

+ college life because my mom sometimes makes disaster

Finally I started to attend classes despite the initial excitement I realized that getting to the end of the year will be grueling: morning and afternoon classes are from Monday to Friday. Were it not for the pace of the lessons I have noticed that the University of Genoa holds in particular to the physical health of its students: to get to most of the lessons you have to climb the 100 steps up ... so I do not even register in the gym ...
Then there are the professors say that ...? My roommate is already in love with the English (cute and charming young man with british accent), I'm terrified by linking the payment of the latter (the older, authoritarian and unpredictable). Finally
classmates: Most of these nice boys and educated, but among these there are real human cases, at least we are a diverse group!

University in hand, I'm really good at sharing the house with the other girls, maybe it's too early to tell, but for now there are big problems in sight.

Last thing I want to tell an episode: A few days ago from Genoa have sent documents to my house, I needed my mother went to the bank with the documents was accompanied by a leaflet to all of this together and I added a piece of paper with written instructions to read, plus I I phoned and was recommended to read carefully all the sheets (3 in total). Back home, I ask my mom if it is able to go to the bank, to which she replied "of course we went." "Well," I say the last time I did a disaster with ISEE, but managed to redeem himself. I ask merely for the sake if it is made to deliver the advice of flow (that is the main reason for which I could not go to the bank) to I am responding: "What is your proof of flow? On the sheet does not say anything. " Patient takes the instructions and show that there is not only written but also in character considerably bigger and even cited.
At the end of a discussion I discover that my mother had not read the instructions because he did not want to, so now I pay in installments instead of a payment I have to pay the full amount in cash.
All this talk to explain to some people (especially Frank) why sometimes it seems that my father learned a bit 'strictly my mom ... it is only to give her a wake up sometimes ... J

0 comments:

Post a Comment