Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Patch For Us Pokemon Gold Silver Anti Freeze

My Birthday *-*

What Where's My Car! Today is my compleannooo: D
I am 15 years old, finally! This means: AT LEAST THREE!
Regalandia Received:
i. The ticket for the concert by Lady Gi December 4, my God, thank goodness that has come ... It has a long story: I had to book several days on the web ago from a site that was not TicketOne there because they had finished ... Moral: it cost me the beauty of more than a hundred euro!
ii. The Cidda Remix of Lady Gi - but that is not cool Poker Face live at Cherrytree House? E ' absurdly good that woman!

iii. A fifty euro from my **
iv, of Ecliptica Sonata Arctica from amber, thanks DONNAh

v. And then I have to buy the Cidda of the Adam, who can not live without ... ( Mitchel Adam Lambert RULEZ ! )
Tonight I'll go with my eating at Chinese ... Aww. * W * I'm going
.
Bye, folks!
Kayilalynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment