Saturday, June 7, 2008

Davicom Cnet Cn200 Pro Fast Ethernet Driver

● There was one night ...

smile.
Slowly, savoring the delicious torture, move a step.
The first of a series representing the
his death.
She is there before me, trembling and fragile as a crystal.
His eyes are wide open. He fear.
The blond curls framing the face of the beautiful princess and give off a sweet scent of vanilla.
fair skin, kissed by the rays of the goddess of night, I'd try more of what is permissible.

- Do not run away. - whisper, painting an innocent expression on his face.
In response, I get a hysterical cry.
The terrified scream of prey.

- I will plan, honey. - My shadow above it, her, so delicate and petite. A rose to break. - Do not feel a thing. -
It 'obvious that you do not trust my words.
He senses the danger. It is not stupid. But
dead.
I go even further and tied up against the wall.
- Goodbye. -
Thirsty, imposes my bite. My poison. My damnation.
Blood.
and rebirth, as she falls into the eternal oblivion.

A rrivederci, my C appuccetto Red.
The wolf will have eaten .

0 comments:

Post a Comment