Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dietz And Watson Landjaeger

au-pair girl

few days ago my dear friend Nati had informed me that he was eagerly searching the web to a family in which the au pair during the summer, at which point I thought, if we test it because I should not do it myself? It sounds interesting and then suits the summers end up doing nothing ... it could be the turning point! To which I immediately enrolled in an appropriate site and began frantically to submit nominations, as if my dream had always been to become an au pair, but I realized I was only at that time. It's been four days and I arrived, apart from the two negative responses, four candidates happily go and read the profiles of families when a little 'surprise, I realize that all required my presence in months, not included in my application / profile. So I started to write four letters of explanation, which initially began with the phrase "But in France do not teach you to read?" But whose tones have gradually softened.

Tonight I finally received an appropriate proposal in my time at university.
I responded positively.
bad I do not know if I really want to go. I hate myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment