Monday, September 17, 2007

Fire Red Faster On Vba

a taste of college I finally

Good news from Genoa, I passed the entrance exam to theories and techniques of interlingual mediation "(maybe if I left" translators & interpreters was better), unfortunately my friend did not have it done. Despite the joy of having passed the test I was a little 'stunned by the yardstick: first of all it was general knowledge questions, in my opinion ill-suited to test the aptitude for language learning, second' s goal was not to score a certain number of points, but more to do better than others because the number of students is fixed among other things .. if someone withdraws can automatically become even those who were excluded from the ranking but ... method?? Maybe not the right person to complain, because my test score was not just from standing ovation (if there was a minimum threshold of points to be overcome, perhaps I would not even pass) in any case I remain perplexed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment