Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Rom Pokemon Battle Revolution

Gray day

day was gray. Censor woke my mortal body at 8:30 am and dragged on ultrasound. Ultrasound showed that it is still a boy. Joke)
With me everything is fine. Bye. I hope that will survive - we are not the first time !)))) then, my mortal body was dragged into the pool, where it was necessary to contemplate terribly thick aunts, who pushed my stomach and demanded that I immediately removed my hooves!))) After hours of physically unacceptable for a sleepy person, exercises, my mortal body left the pool, pre-close up slap one boor))) Then the body sadly engaged in devil than the remainder of the day. Tomorrow is unlikely to be cheerful! But cheer up will be on Friday, an exam on the theory of "Oh, my death! Why are you so soon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment